Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dying to Get my Craft On

Have you felt it? The chill in the air? The first sign that the season is changing?

It can only mean one thing....

Time for fall crafts and decorating! I am very lucky to have a crafting buddy who is always up for anything I throw at her. And now that fall is on its way, I am preparing myself for fun projects. Here's a collection of some things that have inspired me...

Wreaths - I am not usually a huge fan, but I have been wanting to hang a wreath on the inside of my door for a while now. (I live in an apartment, so who cares about the outside?)

Source
Source
Source



Source



Pumpkins - is it even fall before you buy your first pumpkin?
Source

Source


Source
Source

P.S. I found this tip on making your pumpkins last long. I live in a damp climate, so I am definitely giving it a try this year!





Knick Knacks - My mom always decorated for the seasons with just a huge amount of stuff. I hope to follow in her exact footsteps. :)
Source
Source

Source
Source



Do you decorate for the seasons? What are you hoping to add to your home this fall?

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I was crafty! I've been dying to make a fall wreath but am afraid how it will actually turn out. Love all of these projects though!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10