Sunday, September 1, 2013

TV Time

Ok. So by "exciting things," I really did mean exciting things. I just can't tell you about them yet. It's all very hush hush, secret type, you know? For now. But I'll let you know ASAP. Sorry to keep you on the edge of your seat!

Instead, let's talk about one of my favorite subjects: TV. I watch a crap load of TV, guys. No joke - it's an addiction problem. When you watch the amount of TV that I do, you definitely cover the bases. I watch all the shows that everyone watches: Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, blah, blah, blah. But I also find I watch a number of shows that the rest of the world is overlooking. I'm talking true gems like BBQ Pitmasters with Myron Mixon ,the winningest (or sexiest, as we always say) man in BBQ. Or Top Shot, which just wrapped it's All Star season and has trick shots that will blow your mind. How about The Hero, hosted by none other than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, which really speaks for itself?

All fantastic options. So the next time you're channel surfing and you see one of these shows, don't be shy. They'll convert you in no time.

Here's a Top Shot clip (they don't usually have this old guy narrating) on a few of the trick shots they do. Seriously, mind blowing precision guys. Mind. Blowing.


2 comments:

  1. Justin has slowly made me into a TV watcher. Before him I didn't even have cable! In fact, my TV wasn't even plugged into the wall! HA. Our current fav show we are into right now is Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey...man alive why are men so much hotter with an accent? Geez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I can't even imagine what not watching TV all the time would be like... Probably more productive, right?

      Still. I'd rather watch. ESPECIALLY with the accents - they kill me, too!

      Delete

01 09 10