Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy 4th!!!

(A few days early...!)

I don't know about you, but I seriously love Independence Day! Great food, high energy, and you end the night with beautiful fireworks exploding in the sky. It is the absolute epitome of summer.


This 4th of July I'll be hitting up my church's pancake breakfast in the morning, heading over to the in laws for some amazing food, and then watching the fireworks down on the National Mall!!! I have wanted to go to the Mall to watch the firework display FOR YEARS but every year it hasn't worked out for whatever lame reason. Finally, I'll get to enjoy the nation's firework display from right underneath them. It's pretty much as patriotic as you can get!!

P.S. Be sure to check out these articles to make the most of your photos on the 4th! This one will help you take those awesome sparkler photos, and this one will help you capture the firework displays as they light up the skies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10