Monday, June 8, 2015

Beat the Monday Blues | June 8

Hey all. Just checking in to say that I hope you're having a great day, despite the fact that it is a Monday and - therefore- sucks inherently just a little bit. Here are my finds from the weekend to brighten your day.

FOR YOUR NEXT CRAFTERNOON
Crushing hard on this DIY instagram frame from ling yeung b. I don't have a ton of wall space in the new apartment with those windows (no complaining!), but the wall along the stairs in the entryway is conspicuosly blank...

TRIED AND TRUE RECIPE 
We made these lemon ricotta pancakes for Mother's Day a few weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about them. I'm not even a ricotta fan, but these pancakes were phenomenal. nom nom nom

HOUSE GAWKING 
This renovated brownstone. I swear - it speaks to my soul. And what it says is "Come live in me, you know you want to." And I do. Very much. Make sure to check out the little girl's nursery!

BREAKING NEWS
 If you haven't already - stop everything and go check out the Studio McGee Home Collection. If you follow Studio McGee (and you really, really should) then you've probably seen peeks of these fabrics in some of the recent reveals.

AND A GIFT FOR YOU
Dream Green DIY has these amazing FREE modern botanical printables- she did them herself believe it or not! So grateful that she's generous enough to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10