Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Quick Trip to San Francisco

Before I move on to showing off the "Stage 1" of our new apartment, I wanted to share a couple of pictures from our recent trip. We headed out west for my brother's wedding in Salt Lake. Amazingly, I did not take a single picture of the festivities! There was just sooooo much prep work and then - BAM -  a two-hour reception was over like that! And it was like 40 degrees and raining right after the ceremony, so I didn't get any outside the temple either. :/ I'll have to share some when the official photographer has finished with them.

But! After the wedding, we were able to drive out and spend a few days with Layne's brother and our sister-in-law in San Francisco. We had an amazing time gorging ourselves on sourdough from Boudin, pastries from Tartine, and even got to meet Tyler Florence at his restaurant Wayfare Tavern. (He was SO nice!) Amanda had planned out a perfect itinerary for us that we followed to a tee as we explored the city.

There are more pictures on my Instagram, but here are a few of my favorite snaps.


The Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market.
 Painted Ladies.
View from Coit Tower. 
Amanda and me freezing our butts off at the top of Twin Peaks.

And here is a special gift for you... Layne's favorite picture of the entire trip.
Me, in all my glory, stuffing my face at Nick's Crispy Tacos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10