Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Grand Entrance

Since I'll have some free time on my hands the next few weeks, and also because I tend to do this when I'm bored, I'm re-re-re-restarting a blog. The fabulous Mr. Fletcher is about to hop on a jet plane and take off to Chicago, and I won't get to see him til just before Christmas. In the meantime, in a lonely one bedroom apartment in Arlington, Virginia... I'll write some stuff and catch all my loving family and friends up on what we've been doing this past year and what to expect from us in 2012!

Please enjoy this preview of what we'll read about in my next several posts:
  • First, we'll take a look at the Honeymoon stage. This will literally cover the honeymoon (and wedding) of the Mister & Missus and our first few months.
  • We'll reconvene in the next post as we start the new year (I apologize now for how boring this post will be as not much happens in a bitter cold Utah winter).
  • We'll spend some time meandering through the lovely spring and summer months with a few highlights of our most memorable happenings (or what I can scrounge up pictures of).
  • Then we'll jump on the fast track that was our last month of summer and early fall and wind ourselves across the country!
  • We'll finally settle in Washington, DC and look forward to our future in the nation's capitol!

And maybe some other stuff. And maybe not even some of this. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when I sit down to bang it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10